Walking with the Farming and Rural Community through Tough Times
LRSN provides pastoral and practical support to farming and rural people during periods of anxiety, stress and problems relating to their families and businesses.
For us no problem is too large or too small, too complex or too simple.
Whilst we do not claim to have all the answers, we can support and help people make sense of their problems, walk with them and direct them to the appropriate people and organisations to provide help.
Every year we support over 100 farming and rural families with problems ranging from debt to tenancy, from Single Farm Payment to health. Alongside practical help we provided support with the associated emotional stress.
In recognition of the high rates of suicide in the farming community, we believe there will always be a need for this group to have a listening ear; someone who understands and can relate to the problems being faced.
“As we proceed along life’s journey you never know when an event will strike and take over your life…….all that we can say is how lucky we are to have such a wonderful facility in our county.”
Click on headlines below….
- LRSN featured in “Moving and Uplifting” Charities Film Premiere
- The LRSN 2014 collaborative Charity Golf Day
- LRSN 2014 Charity Walk and Picnic
- LRSN update on the Lincolnshire Rural Charities Dinner
- Rural charities help areas affected by flooding
- Charity Clay Shoot
- LRSN welcome new Helpline Volunteer
- LRSN AGM, Reception and Charity Auction 2013
- The 2013 LRSN AGM
- Surprise presentation at the Lincolnshire Show!
- Successful rural quiz boosts LRSN’s fundraising!!
- LRSN Fundraising Swings into Action with Woldmarsh Producers
- LRSN working with the NFU at the Lincs Show
- LRSN host the Lincolnshire Rural Charities Race Day
- LRSN Chairman meets Defra Officers
- Emergency funding helps LRSN support Lincs Farmers
- LRSN receives support from Lloyds TSB
- LRSN welcome 4 new Trustees
- LRSN’s Alison Twiddy thanks two local businesses for support.
- LRSN launch joint fundraising initiative with the LNAACT
- LRSN welcome record number of guests to their 2012 AGM
- OPEN DAY SUPPORTS LRSN
- Chairman of Lincolnshire County Coucil thanks LRSN for farm visits
- Lincolnshire Show, LRSN and the weather!
- Open Farm Sunday with LRSN
- LRSN congratulates David Armstong and team on the Mid Life Crisis-a thon!!
- LRSN supports the NFU campaign: Farming Delivers for Britain
- LRSN Website www.lrsn.co.uk