Walking with the Farming and Rural Community through Tough Times
LRSN provides pastoral and practical support to farming and rural people during periods of anxiety, stress and problems relating to their families and businesses.
For us no problem is too large or too small, too complex or too simple.
Whilst we do not claim to have all the answers, we can support and help people make sense of their problems, walk with them and direct them to the appropriate people and organisations to provide help.
Every year we support over 100 farming and rural families with problems ranging from debt to tenancy, from Single Farm Payment to health. Alongside practical help we provided support with the associated emotional stress.
In recognition of the high rates of suicide in the farming community, we believe there will always be a need for this group to have a listening ear; someone who understands and can relate to the problems being faced.
“As we proceed along life’s journey you never know when an event will strike and take over your life…….all that we can say is how lucky we are to have such a wonderful facility in our county.”
Click on headlines below….
- Thanks to the Thomas Bell “Bellys Bikers Team”.
- Brown and Co Charity Quiz raises £500 for LRSN
- £6,800 raised by the inaugural Lincolnshire Charities Dinner for LRSN
- LRSN and Brown & Co joint breakfast
- LRSN part of Local Government Chronicle Award
- Bellys Bikers Raise £3000 for LRSN
- Bellys Bikers set off for Cereals
- Open Farm Sunday a Great Success!
- Bellys Bikers ride for LRSN
- Families walk the “Worzel Walk” for James and LRSN
- LRSN supports Open Farm Sunday on 8th June 2014
- Dick Patrick, founder member of LRSN
- Fun in the sun at LRSN Charity Golf Day
- LRSN Worzel Walk Just Giving Page
- LRSN featured in “Moving and Uplifting” Charities Film Premiere
- Rural charities help areas affected by flooding
- LRSN welcome new Helpline Volunteer