We're recruiting - PR, Events and Administration Manager
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. If you would like to find out more about volunteering for LRSN, please click here.
An exciting part-time, home-based, position has arisen that will provide support for our forward-looking and progressive charity. The successful candidate will be responsible for PR, events, social media and administration of LRSN’s work to support Lincolnshire’s farming and rural folk through tough times.
The candidate appointed will require the following:
- Experience of administration including knowledge of IT, office systems and have good organisational abilities to manage a varied workload
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes and possess good telephone and IT skills
- Have an aptitude for writing for both printed and on-line media and experience of running social media campaigns
- Have the ability to work autonomously, be flexible and think creatively to help support our evolving services
- Be a team player who can provide support, motivation, encouragement and direction to volunteers and staff and be confident and outgoing to promote LRSN’s services to partners, supporters and organisations at events and meetings
- A “can-do” and creative approach to developing the role and our services
- An understanding of the challenges facing the farming and horticultural community in Lincolnshire
- Full clean driving licence and own car
Watch our short video to find out more about LRSN and the post we’re recruiting for.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary commensurate with the role and experience and will be a key link in administering the day to day work of LRSN, promoting and publicising our work, whilst developing personally and becoming an important member of our LRSN team.
The role is a part-time post, at 14 – 16 hours per week, to be agreed, with pro-rata paid holidays. Expenses are paid for the use of a car at the standard HMRC rate.
Click on the following links to download an information pack, which sets out the application process and timescales as well as a full job description and person specification for the role or contact LRSN’s Project Manager, at Alison.email@example.com
Please apply by noon on Friday 21 August 2020 with a full CV and covering letter as to why you believe you would be suited to this role, to LRSN’s Project Manager, by email at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org