Through our volunteer led team our aim is to provide help and support to farmers, farming families and rural communities in times of crisis, stress and change.LRSN Videos
Referrals to this service can be made directly or on behalf of others either by phone (07725 203 560) or email (email@example.com)
We are following Government guidelines and restricting face-to-face meetings. Each case will be assessed individually whilst the coronavirus pandemic persists.Our dop-in and health care clinics at Louth, Newark and Spalding are suspended for the foreseeable future.
- Helpline: 0800 138 1710
- Open daily 8am - 8pm all year round (effective from 14 April 2020)
- 138 calls between 1 April 2019 and 31 March 2020
- Provides emergency contact for out of hours
- Provides a point of access into our One to One visits to Homes and Businesses service
- This service is sponsored by Frontier Agriculture
We are sorry, but due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are unable to provide our drop-in advice points until further notice.
If you need to talk to someone, please contact our free, confidential helpline on 0800 138 1710 (open 8am to 8pm every day of the year)
When Alan and Alison walked through the door it was like Santa had arrived with a sack full of presents. When your back’s against the wall and there is nowhere to turn, it was like a lifeline to us
HI Mid Lincs
Talk to us on our helpline:
0800 138 1710